There are many variations of this recipe and you can sub out any fruit or sweetener you choose. As long as you keep the main ingredients- oats, milk, yogurt, and chia seeds- have fun with the rest.
· 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
· 1/3 cup almond milk
· 1/4 cup coconut yogurt ( I have a recipe for homemade yogurt that is great!)
· 1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
· 2 teaspoons maple syrup (more or less to taste)
· 1/4 cup blueberries (or enough to fill jar)
In a regular sized mason jar, add everything but the blueberries. Put on the lid and shake it up. Remove lid, add blueberries and stir until mixed. Pop the lid back on and put in the refrigerator overnight. Eat the chilled oatmeal in the morning as a great summer breakfast. It keeps for a few days too.